Melodics meeting point

melodics-logo-yellow

Discuss anything about Melodics. Questions, achievements, frustrations, salutes… Just reply with your comment.

If the conversation catches up we can think about expanding to specialized topics and an own category. For now, there is also a #melodics tag that you can use and follow.

1 Like

My streak on Pads and Keys wasn’t impressive, but in the last days work + EQlzr beat me down during several days. I am determined to recover the daily cadence.

Anyone else learning with Melodics?

If you aren’t but you are curious, let me tell you that I started with the free program last September or so, and I went like this for a bit more than a month. In addition to the initial free lessons, there are new daily lessons at

Eventually I moved happily to the paid version, when I was certain that I was committing to the daily routine and that Melodics was bringing me somewhere.

PS: I have no affiliation with Melodics. I just like the product, and also the human support.

New video:

I have (good!) things to say about practice mode in Melodics, but I will until someone else shows up here. :slight_smile: